<body>



Home How to Order? Order Format Order Status Mailing List
♥ GUESTBOOK♥

Friday, December 19, 2008












Jenny Tan: Thank you for the fast delivery, my girl likes the shoes very very much, excellent seller!

Carmen: Hi Elicia,Thank you for holding the romper for me for so long. I have received the package. Both my hubby & myself love it. Thank you! - 24/08/2007

Liz: the shipment is fast! nice apaprels, thank you. nice seller too

Yati: I have received all the items today. thk u verymuch.yes, i do like themall n i will look out formore new items that uhave. ~ 28/6/07

Joanne: Thank you for theunexpected fast delivery.The romper was cute and Ilike it! ~ 18/6/07

Elaine: The shoes are cute..material is soft..me and my mother in law like it alots..i'm sure my son will like it too..thanks ! ~ 16/6/07

Lily C: : Bought 2 pillows of different sizes. It's a nice size even for my 16months girl. The materials used are soft and colorful even to attract my girl's attention. ~ 15/6/07

Shannon: The dress is nice ~7/6/07

Janice Lim: Fast and efficient.Recommended. ~1/6/07

Anne: The baby bear shoe is sonice and comfy for mybaby! tks! great seller!~ 30/5/07
Yan Yan Collectionz


2008-2009 © Yan Yan Collectionz. All Right Reserved.